These muffins are a favourite in my house, they barely last a day after coming out of the oven. When you find yourself with bruised bananas, try out this easy and delicious banana chocolate chip muffin recipe.
For a long time I found myself searching for the perfect banana chocolate chip muffin recipe, they are a favourite in my house and an easy on the go treat. After trying countless recipes from different food lovers I finally came across this one, which yields the most perfectly moist muffins I’ve ever had.
These muffins are quite easy to make and don’t require any complicated ingredient, you should be able to find everything in your baking cabinet. This recipe originated from a fundraisers cookbook created by different JCPenney associates.
Once you are ready to indulge the best banana chocolate chip muffins give this a try. Get your oven nice and warm, grab your frozen bananas, and prepare yourself to try these amazing life changing muffins.
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 or 3 ripe bananas – I always use 3 bananas
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- Mix all ingredients together until moistened.
- Pour into greased muffin baking tray or use muffin paper liners.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Recipe makes 12 muffins.
- Mash up bananas before mixing
- Add chocolate chips to the tops on the muffins before baking